• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Nice! I am up 2 hours early. I just woke up. I normally don't wake up this early when I am on a ship.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh the ringer's turned off on my bedroom extension, and with the door closed, I can't hear any of the other 3 extensions. Unfortunately, I can't turn off the answering device because that's system-wide, and not for each individual extension, so that I have turned down real low.

Luckily, my friends know not to leave me a message early in the morning. Instead they text me, and I see it when I get up and plug in the cellphone to charge. It would have to be an absolute emergency for them to leave a voicemail.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Nothing. I got zero notifications when all of my watched threads were commented or pinged in one way or another.

Sigh. Pinging my favorite thread for knowledge and questions.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Hello! It's 5am. Why am I up? :D

About 3 hours to go till midnight. Luckily one of my christmas gifts was coffee!

Oy Oy Oy! I remember when I could stay up all night and watch the sun come up and not feel any ill effects. Getting old isn't for sissies.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Where are you quietrob...I still have about 8 1/2 hours to go and Lorraine would still have(I think) about 6 1/2 hours. I didn't think many places were further ahead then that...or did I misunderstand and you're not referring to New Years Eve at all...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was awoken about 6 am this morning by my UPS squealing.

So ... I unboxed the new one and replaced the old one with the new one.

Now, I'm out of space on my external drive ... so time to order a new one. The Seagates were reviewed pretty well by the tech sites, but the reviews on amazon suck. So ... I went with another WD book. I'm still leary of the Seagates after I had one fail on me. Just doesn't do any good to rave about an external hard drive out of the box. What really matters isn't the speed or the performance or looks or any of that ... but whether it's going to still be functional when your hard drive dies and you need to restore all your data.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've had my Toshiba external for years, and it's a good thing, because when my old Dell laptop started to have problems 4 years ago, I brought both of them to Staples, and they were able to move everything (except of course Windows itself), to my external. Boy was that a lifesaver.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Where are you quietrob...I still have about 8 1/2 hours to go and Lorraine would still have(I think) about 6 1/2 hours. I didn't think many places were further ahead then that...or did I misunderstand and you're not referring to New Years Eve at all...

I am in Southern California, USA about 40 minutes out of Los Angeles with no traffic and about 10 or 15 minutes away from the original Disneyland. Right now it's 11:55 I suppose I'm on Tokyo time when it comes to New Year. Sweetheart watches the Japanese bring in the New Year with their special music program.

And to come completely clean, it HAS thrown me off as I was thinking of New Year. Really, I have 24 hours and 5 minutes to go!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
All good...I didn't know that the Japanese had a special music program but can totally understand the confusion. We're down to 4 1/2 hours to go here...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Wish we did Pen.

Just had dinner, do you think someone wanted to share?
AdobePhotoshopExpress_43206b8f9097427689a512b882fd0e29.jpg