• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

quietrob

Extraordinary
Cool story. I don't have anything to match it.
But I do have the first cold I've had in years..

As always, you're being kind. I'm sure that you have many not to match but to surpass such a memory. In the meantime, I feel awful. I told a story about the cold war and you caught a cold! Totally my fault.

A cold. Brandy is good for that. Add a touch of Kahlua to smooth it out a bit.

quietrob

Extraordinary
This is what are friends are for! I boldly offer to step in and take all 10 of Terre's surplus Hot Toddy's!

Wiki : A hot toddy is a mixture of a spirit (usually whiskey, rum, or brandy), hot water, and honey (or, in some recipes, sugar). Additional ingredients such as cloves, a lemon slice orcinnamon (in stick or ground form) are often also added. The drink can also be made with tea instead of water.

I think Rum and Honey sounds good. No to the cloves and yes to the cinnamon and Terre is driving.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I wasn't talking about your health Rokket, I was talking about yo . . . . ohhhhh, you're saying the very bad cold has taken over. OK, I get it now. ;)