• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Here's another or my nutty ideas...

Willowisp

Adventurous
You can add Merlin to the list of Daz vendors who still create for Poser as well (if he hasn't been mentioned already)

eclark1894

Visionary
I'm so close to how I want the home page to look now.
upload_2017-8-18_21-52-24.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's looking pretty damned nice Earl. The only suggestion I would make is to change the Blog link at the top right to "News", unless you plan for that to be different content than what's in the News column on the home page.

If you just want it to be the same with additional "News" from previous posts, with the most current on the front page, then I would think the News link would make more sense to visitors to the site.

Just my 2¢ FWIW.

Edited to Add: I just noticed two content links that need small corrections. First, Clothing &Accessories needs a space before "&" and Accessories. Second, Morphs, & Characters doesn't need the comma after Morphs.

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
That's looking pretty damned nice Earl. The only suggestion I would make is to change the Blog link at the top right to "News", unless you plan for that to be different content than what's in the News column on the home page.

If you just want it to be the same with additional "News" from previous posts, with the most current on the front page, then I would think the News link would make more sense to visitors to the site.
The Blog will just be my viewpoint of whatever issue in the Poser Community happens to pop into my head that week. Might even do an interview or two, but truthfully that's highly unlikely. I used to have to interview people when I was a DJ and part of my job was to come up with stuff to fill the FCC requirements on Public affairs programs for radio stations. I don't even think stations nowadays have to run them, but they were a requirement back when I was on the air so they put them on early in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays. But I digress... which would be a great name for my Blog.:sneaky:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I think 120 vendors is a good amount to start categorizing. You'll be adding more as you get them, but it will be easier once you have the list you already have set up on the site.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, I already have it half done. I already have the html page for each category done. And I have all the links for the vendors stores pages. So I just have to paste and copy each vendor to the right category.

eclark1894

Visionary
Just posted this to the SM forum...

"You know interestingly enough, I'm not going to be listed in my own directory even though I'm a vendor at CP."

Miss B

CV-BEE
I saw that. To tell the truth, I didn't even know you "were" a vendor at CP. Now I'll have to check out your store. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh, that's probably why I didn't take notice, as I've never really gotten into the Poser characters that come with Poser.

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, I'm hoping some of you people with more coding experienced than I have can help me out here. I have these list of inks on this page listing the Poser hair makers. Problem is that only half of them is even showing up on the page and I can't figure out why. The only thing I can think of is that for some reason the names are being mixed in with the link code.

links.png

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The Ali link doesn't have a close a or a close li.

Also check your "

The link should both start and end with the quote (after href= and before the closing > before the vendor name)

like so

upload_2017-8-25_16-55-19.png