• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Feed Your Muse Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Stezza

Dances with Bees
~Final Render~
Save Me!

Save Me.png

Jan

Adventurous
Oh you have a Wombat, Emu and Echnida - lucky boy :devil"-now I want one, especially a Wombat:D Interesting image.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
My muse is animals.
Their eyes tell their story.
Thery are not judgmental, they do not lie, they are not deceitful, they are not revengeful.
They are genuine, they are accepting, they are trusting, they are loyal for life, they are dedicated.
They are what they appear - honest in every way.

FINAL RENDER
Title: The Gathering
The Gathering 101z.jpg

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
my muse is normally the desire to tell a story. Here I was rather motivated to use my own stuff in as dynamic a way as possible. And horses are always cool :p. This is my second entry

So here is the FINAL RENDER of
Spring outing
out of the stable.jpg

Dusk
Dusk multifunctional boots
HiveWireHorse
HiveWireFoal
CWRW Textures and brushes
HiveWireDog
FreyrStrongart Horseblanket / Foalblanket / Cowboy clothes
Musefell Trees
Ultimate Grass and Meadow World Builder by the Philosopher

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
My muse is animals.
Their eyes tell their story.
Thery are not judgmental, they do not lie, they are not deceitful, they are not revengeful.
They are genuine, they are accepting, they are trusting, they are loyal for life, they are dedicated.
They are what they appear - honest in every way.

FINAL RENDER
Title: The Gathering
View attachment 37651
Ahh so... that so speaks to my soul!! You are absolutely right!! Thanks for sharing that and your wonderful image!!
When you look into their eyes you know there is no malice in their hearts. What they present is pure and unconditional and we as mere humans can take some lessons from them.

The old saying that there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man, because ........... well your horse understands you even though he might not show it.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
my muse is normally the desire to tell a story. Here I was rather motivated to use my own stuff in as dynamic a way as possible. And horses are always cool :p. This is my second entry

Spring outing
View attachment 37652
Dusk
HiveWireHorse
HiveWireFoal
HiveWireDog
Musefell Trees
Awe!!! So cute and fun filled!! I wish I could join them!! They look like they are having so much fun!! =) Also Excellent work on the horse blankets!! =)

Carey

Extraordinary

Spring outing
View attachment 37652
Dusk
HiveWireHorse
HiveWireFoal
HiveWireDog
Musefell Trees
great stuff

Thalek

Inspired
Then there's the obvious question that the first post didn't seem to provide, unless I read over it too quickly: when does the contest end? My muse and I aren't on the best of terms, and lately, she's been feeling jilted because I've been taking care of my wife during her illness . . .

Thalek

Inspired
Then there's the obvious question that the first post didn't seem to provide, unless I read over it too quickly: when does the contest end? My muse and I aren't on the best of terms, and lately, she's been feeling jilted because I've been taking care of my wife during her illness . . .
Oh. May 25th. Yep: read too fast.