• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Feed Your Muse Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I went to look to see when the final date is that I'd have to have a picture in by and I can't find an end date in the rules at the top. I thought I saw one when the contest started, but I'm not seeing one now. (Have I gone blind?) I keep having an idea, but wanted to know if I had time to do it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I went to look to see when the final date is that I'd have to have a picture in by and I can't find an end date in the rules at the top. I thought I saw one when the contest started, but I'm not seeing one now. (Have I gone blind?) I keep having an idea, but wanted to know if I had time to do it.
As Luannemarie mentioned, it's at midnight HiveWire time on Friday, May 25th, so you have plenty of time to create an entry Rowan. I look forward to seeing it. :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My muses are my cats, Johnny, Jeffy and Zad. Millennium Cat, Yanelis Meski a freebie from Renderosity, Lisa's sunflowers and tulips, sweethead tulip textures by Napalm Arsenal, Faveril's Medieval barn from Daz, Terradome skydome, and Molar Island from Hivewire3d

Can we do more than one image for this?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Can we do more than one image for this?
Yes Janet. You can enter three images. Oh, and that render is adorable.

Only thing is, according to the rules, "At least one HiveWire family member, such as Dawn, Dusk, Luna, or any other HiveWire figure you wish to use." I'm going to have to check if that includes Lisa's flowers and Molar Island, as I usually take it to mean the HiveWire Horse or similar figure. Let me check into that for you. Meanwhile, let's see some more lovely images folks.

Oh, and in case all is good with your above render, do you have a Title for it?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks! If it was hard to see, that would explain it. My eyes have been flaky lately.
Oh I know the name of that game. It also depends on what theme you're using for the Forum. I'm using the dark theme, so the green and red text is easy enough to see. On the default light theme, probably not so much.

D

Deleted member 325

I doubt I will get an entry done. I don't so much have a muse anymore...just shadows and ghosts whispering dark things into my thoughts most days.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh ok.

A name for it? My home and cats.
OK Janet, I checked with Lisa, and unfortunately, when they think of "figure", they're thinking human/humanoid, so Lisa's lovely flowers, and Chris' wonderful Molar Island don't qualify this render for the challenge.

That said, however, there's still close to 2 weeks for you to create more renders for consideration, and I hope you do.