• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful work Laurie! =) looking forward to those. Sorry, have not been around much as of late and still trying to get everything converted over to Rendo, and well ............... rather sorrowful process of doing things. :unsure:

I have a pretty good start though, just time constraints and the like! Andy has been wonderful ......... not Alisa, but don't think anyone can beat Alisa! I have no complaints with Andy.

With the new stimulus release, work has been keeping me rather busy! .......... as everyone seems to need a new appliance of some sort or new BBQ grill and garden spot and has to have things delivered. Lowes usually has a growth of about 2.5 percent a year, however, this year it was 27%........ almost unheard of in the cooperate sphere.

My delivery team is AWESOME and there is a real friendship and brotherhood between them.

Even though, they are 20 somethings they do a great job with the customers and getting deliveries done.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
ohhhhhhhh horsey stuff from Laurie!!!! Insta-buy!!!

I've always wanted more poses from you so I finally get my wish lol (any chance for separate mane/tail/fet poses so we can mix and match??)
LOL!

Well.. I had hoped very much to do a partial pose set...but the program I am using to convert the poses for Poser won't let me do that for Poser. I can do them for DS but not Poser... I WILL be including one of my little PDF manuals with this pose set- in it I intend to outline how to get the most of the poses/how to push them further (ie: mane and tails mainly), how YOU can save a partial pose for reuse in Daz Studio and more.

One thing I could look at is partnering up with someone on a PC who is at least somewhat pose savvy to use the good PC software program for saving Poser poses. ( I have no idea why that is being so lame in Poser 11.2... even in Poser it hardly saves the pose. I AM trying to download 11.3 now to see if there was a bug in 11.2 that makes it so I can't save poses correctly. I did test and see that older builds did save my poses fine... go figure).

RIght now I am not real happy with Poser, between P12 requiring a min of OS 10.15 on Mac (which means I have to either buy one of the brand new Mac towers as I won't use an iMac or laptop etc for 3d, or buy a windoze machine, which I really would rather not do...sorry... I really hate Microsoft...) and now this pose headache..

eclark1894

Visionary
LOL!

Well.. I had hoped very much to do a partial pose set...but the program I am using to convert the poses for Poser won't let me do that for Poser. I can do them for DS but not Poser... I WILL be including one of my little PDF manuals with this pose set- in it I intend to outline how to get the most of the poses/how to push them further (ie: mane and tails mainly), how YOU can save a partial pose for reuse in Daz Studio and more.

One thing I could look at is partnering up with someone on a PC who is at least somewhat pose savvy to use the good PC software program for saving Poser poses. ( I have no idea why that is being so lame in Poser 11.2... even in Poser it hardly saves the pose. I AM trying to download 11.3 now to see if there was a bug in 11.2 that makes it so I can't save poses correctly. I did test and see that older builds did save my poses fine... go figure).

RIght now I am not real happy with Poser, between P12 requiring a min of OS 10.15 on Mac (which means I have to either buy one of the brand new Mac towers as I won't use an iMac or laptop etc for 3d, or buy a windoze machine, which I really would rather not do...sorry... I really hate Microsoft...) and now this pose headache..
Oooh, a partial pose set! I hadn't thought about doing one of those in years! I once did a freebie set for V4 about a decode or so back. I'd love to see a partial pose pack of a horse at gallop! Would be cool for an animation. Like how they did a flip book style and invented movies with a still shot camera!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hey Earl

I'm not quite sure what you mean by partial poses for a gallop. What I was meaning was poses just for the mane or tail or fetlocks, etc. But yeah because of the way all those parameters are "under" Harry the program I am using to convert the poses doesn't have options for picking what parts to save and what not to save out. And I haven't found a way to do that directly in Poser either, just in DS.

eclark1894

Visionary
Hey Earl

I'm not quite sure what you mean by partial poses for a gallop. What I was meaning was poses just for the mane or tail or fetlocks, etc. But yeah because of the way all those parameters are "under" Harry the program I am using to convert the poses doesn't have options for picking what parts to save and what not to save out. And I haven't found a way to do that directly in Poser either, just in DS.
Well, when I say partial poses, I guess I really mean an animation from several poses. Kind of like how this woman drew this animation of a horse galloping.

eclark1894

Visionary
Hey Laurie, when are we gonna see you do some REAL riding?!!!! :sneaky: I'm funning, actually, but any chance of Chris starting a bull soon?

1618761677651.png

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hey Earl

LOL no thanks-I'll stick to horses and no- no bronc riding either:)

Chris has a Spanish Bull and a Cow modeled (among so many other critters:), I have the textures like 90% done on those.. Again pretty much waiting on Paul to rig....

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Any update on the partial horse poses? Or did I totally miss it?
Like I said above, (CWRW Product Previews) actual partial poses (as in separate mane, tail, body poses) turned out to be a no-go with the software I have to convert the poses from DS to Poser. I DO have a new Harry pose set that I uploaded to Rendo QA just today and another in the works. I DO include a PDF manual where I outline how to make and save YOUR OWN partial poses in DS. ( I don't know any way to do that in Poser without 3rd party software which is PC only and I am on Macs).

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Like I said above, (CWRW Product Previews) actual partial poses (as in separate mane, tail, body poses) turned out to be a no-go with the software I have to convert the poses from DS to Poser. I DO have a new Harry pose set that I uploaded to Rendo QA just today and another in the works. I DO include a PDF manual where I outline how to make and save YOUR OWN partial poses in DS. ( I don't know any way to do that in Poser without 3rd party software which is PC only and I am on Macs).
Is it even possible to go from DS to Poser? I always start in Poser and convert to DS.