• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A question about RDNA stuff now sold here

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi, I have a question about RDNA stuff now sold here.

If we purchased it at RDNA, is support going to be offered here?

Just asking because I know Ken has kindly offered that here for his Songbird collections that were sold elsewhere.

I nearly purchased a couple and remembered I already had them, any chance if they are going to be supported, that we can get "already purchased" on the ones we have if we supply proof? (I'd rather spend money on things I don't have than accidentally re-purchasing ones I do :D)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
We would like to do this, yes but it will not be immediate. For now, if you could make sure you save your proof of purchase we will see what we can do.

Thanks for asking! :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
This kind of seems like a lot of manpower required when I, personally would prefer to see it devoted to getting products in the store.

It's fairly easy to recognize the products you bought already and then check to make sure you know you have them.

I guess I worry about how much we might be asking HW personnel to take on at a busy time.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Copying this from another thread

If you have lots of orders (or not a lot of patience), you can click check all at the top of the list, and then click invoices for selected at the bottom, and it will produce a HTM with all of that page's order receipts strung consecutively.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lisa, I understand that it wouldn't be immediate as I'm sure you'll be concentrating on just getting them in the store in the first place :D
I was mainly asking as I know Ken does it and I wasn't sure if any of the other stuff would be.

Thanks Alisa, that's how I found out I had already purchased some of the products that are new here :D

Glitterati3D, I was asking this with regards to the future. I know how busy these awesome guys are right now so wasn't expecting it right away or at all really, I was just curious as I know that's how the Songbird collections are handled.
Its not that easy for me to recognize products I already purchased as I bought a HEAP of things that were on special that I cant use as they were for poser only and I only use Daz (I bought them before I realized I couldn't use them).

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thanks Lisa, I understand that it wouldn't be immediate as I'm sure you'll be concentrating on just getting them in the store in the first place :D
I was mainly asking as I know Ken does it and I wasn't sure if any of the other stuff would be.

Thanks Alisa, that's how I found out I had already purchased some of the products that are new here :D

Glitterati3D, I was asking this with regards to the future. I know how busy these awesome guys are right now so wasn't expecting it right away or at all really, I was just curious as I know that's how the Songbird collections are handled.
Its not that easy for me to recognize products I already purchased as I bought a HEAP of things that were on special that I cant use as they were for poser only and I only use Daz (I bought them before I realized I couldn't use them).

I know, but I have this picture in my head when Alisa sees a thread like this - the poor girl is sitting there pulling her hair out one strand at a time. ROFL.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Traci!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

To explain this, Rae - at the moment we don't have an automated method to add products to the store. With Ken's products, I'm creating orders one at a time and changing each price to zero...

At this point, there aren't any official updates to products from RDNA (though there may be some minor changes to them that will not affect the ability to use them (ie, nothing added). Ken's had a few pretty major updates..

Mivan

Admirable
I am a little late in this topic but my understanding is RDNA will keep your purchase files available for download for several more weeks. I for one plan on downloading backup for all of my purchases just in case Daz decides to sweep them under the carpet.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
They will keep your purchase files through the end of the year, from what they are saying.

Definitely good to back them up as well as your invoices and records of gifts you received.

I'll be posting later in the next few days in the Update forum about this and will link to it in this thread when I do that :). I'll also be listing all RDNA products as they go in the store, and what was changed when they were brought over here.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't mean to derail this at all, but since Alisa mentioned backing up your RDNA purchases, I've been following a thread on the RDNA forums by someone who had scripted a Content Downloader which works with the RDNA store.

You can check out the tutorial here --> CD_RDNA_Tutorial and there's a link near the bottom of the page to download it, and I did virus and malware scans, and it's good to go. I just downloaded it, and will be using it later.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's not derailing the thread, Miss B - thanks :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's an interesting find for Firefox users Traci. I didn't know they had such a plugin. Thanks.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
That's an interesting find for Firefox users Traci. I didn't know they had such a plugin. Thanks.

Kudos go to phdubrov. I didn't know it existed until he mentioned it. But, I got all my files downloaded off RDNA in minutes thanks to it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've already gone through and downloaded for backups (It too me 3 days!) Those plugins would have been really handy :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I haven't backed up yet as I was waiting for the rush to die down. Thanks for the link Miss B...

Miss B

CV-BEE
You're welcome Pen, and there was a post on RDNA about 2 quick updates today, so if you've already downloaded it, just open it, and look for Updates. ;)