• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Runtime DNA merges with DAZ 3D

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Yes, I am going through my Order history, click on order number, click on print recipe, save ...

If you have lots of orders (or not a lot of patience), you can click check all at the top of the list, and then click invoices for selected at the bottom, and it will produce a HTM with all of that page's order receipts strung consecutively.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We're so grateful to have netherworks joining with us. His products, scripts and utilities add huge value to Poser. We welcome his 3D content items as well. I was also happy to see that he'll be as active in the forums as his work schedule will allow.

We've had some productive email exchanges with netherworks and have been anticipating his announcement. Yay for that!!! Good stuff is happening for sure. Thank you Joe.

That is great news, Chris! :laugh:

No, EZSkin 3 is for Poser 11 and above:-

CGbytes - Store - EZSkin-3

All the best.

Richard

Yes, that's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying, Richard. I appreciate it. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We're so grateful to have netherworks joining with us. His products, scripts and utilities add huge value to Poser. We welcome his 3D content items as well. I was also happy to see that he'll be as active in the forums as his work schedule will allow.

We've had some productive email exchanges with netherworks and have been anticipating his announcement. Yay for that!!! Good stuff is happening for sure. Thank you Joe.
YES!! I saw his post over at RDNA about his move here earlier, and I've been doing a happy dance ever since. :snoopydance:

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks for that info seachnasaigh...I could have used it this morning, checking each one, one-by-one...holy cow...trying to find my scripts and utilities receipts :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If you have lots of orders (or not a lot of patience), you can click check all at the top of the list, and then click invoices for selected at the bottom, and it will produce a HTM with all of that page's order receipts strung consecutively.

Thank you for that tip! I didn't realize that was a possibility, and that will help immensely. Thanks again!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Will EZSkin3 work in P10? Last I knew it was for P11 only?

I might actually look into making my own definitions; I'm still learning the ins and outs of the utility on my end. But I was under the impression that EZSkin3 was only for P11, and would not work in lower versions. Did I misunderstand (again as I'm prone to doing LOL)?

So yeah, EZSkin3 is P11 only. I thought that you could go back and forth with the figure definitions though, because they are mostly material zones. I'm no longer sure you can as I look back on the pdfs for both. If you want to try though. . . here are my Dawn figure defs. Or maybe some other wonderful user has made them for EZSkin2 (since I still have the documentation, I'm obsessive about keeping documentation for my poser stuff) but don't have the actual scripts anymore.

Actually, I was checking and there is this from the EZSkin3 manual:
HOW IS EZSKIN3 DIFFERENT FROM EZSKIN2?

Version three is completely rewritten to add shaders for the Superfly render engine that came with Poser 11. The shaders for Firefly that came with EZSkin2 are still there but now have a counterpart tuned for best result with Superfly.

So you might be able to use the Firefly only parts of it, which is frankly easy to do.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If you want to try though. . . here are my Dawn figure defs. Or maybe some other wonderful user has made them for EZSkin2 (since I still have the documentation, I'm obsessive about keeping documentation for my poser stuff) but don't have the actual scripts anymore.

Thanks! I will definitely give it a try the next time I open up P10. I'm fixing one misbehaving seam on Nataani that QA found, so put the Poser materials on hold. But I've copied those over to a notepad for EZSkin later and will give them a shot the next time I'm in P10. Thanks. :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Welcome to Ladonna and Joe to the Hive. I hope you both thrive here and have fun! :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hi all a new refugee is here :)
A bit late to the party. Looks like a great place to hang out since the RDNA forums are not the same anymore.

Welcome, Ladonna! Great to see you here!

eclark1894

Visionary
Getting back on topic... however briefly, I was over in the RDNA forum on the Official Poser Forum and someone as a question. Here's the word from Nerd:
http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?104534-Does-Smith-Micro-have-an-official-position-on-DAZ-RDNA-Merger&p=949876#post949876

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Getting back on topic... however briefly, I was over in the RDNA forum on the Official Poser Forum and someone as a question. Here's the word from Nerd:
http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?104534-Does-Smith-Micro-have-an-official-position-on-DAZ-RDNA-Merger&p=949876#post949876

Hmm, couldn't get the link to work, but I found the post anyway. Thanks for sharing it.

I like this part:

I understand some of you are uncertain the future. We are not going to make any knee jerk responses to this buyout. We won't make any decisions or take any action without careful thought and an understanding of what you all want and need. As the surprise wears off we will get a true feeling of how these changes really affect us all. Only then will we make adjustments if needed.
Which is why I think the questions is a little unfair at the moment. I'm pretty sure SM didn't have any more warning than the rest of us. I certainly support taking a measured approach and thinking through what the community wants and needs although regardless, not everyone will agree.

eclark1894

Visionary
Hmm, obviously I did something wrong with that link. Just as well, I was concerned about posting links to another site like that after I did it. I tried to find a specific mention of it in the TOS, to make sure I didn't violate anything, but... well.:whistling:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Hmm, obviously I did something wrong with that link. Just as well, I was concerned about posting links to another site like that after I did it. I tried to find a specific mention of it in the TOS, to make sure I didn't violate anything, but... well.:whistling:
Ah ha! So it was all a cunning plan to get someone like me to violate the TOS for you.:sneaky: