• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Zaarin's Products

Zaarin

Brilliant
Sorry for the long absence. I went on vacation, then got rather sick, then got distracted, and now I'm sick again (but not as bad). :unsure: Anyway, the link has been updated with Jazz Age Dames, Men and Women of Canandaigua, and Men and Women of Yerevan--in short, everything except Faces of Youth for K4.

Zaarin

Brilliant
Does anyone happen to have my products that they could share with me? I lost all my Poser content a few years ago, including my face morphs, and since they're no longer a commercial product I haven't had a way to get them back.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I may have a few, but need to check to see if they were recovered successfully. Might take a few days.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hope you are on the road to recovery Zaarin. I'm still recovering from COVID. Thank GOD for the vaccines. It reduced the suffering to feeling like I had a bad flu but no fun and lost allot of work. Heal up!

Zaarin

Brilliant
Hope you are on the road to recovery Zaarin. I'm still recovering from COVID. Thank GOD for the vaccines. It reduced the suffering to feeling like I had a bad flu but no fun and lost allot of work. Heal up!
Thanks! I'm much better than I was a few years ago. I did come down with the delta variant in 2021, but I'm young and was able to recover very quickly. My parents got sick at the same time and still struggle with dizziness and loss of chemoreception occasionally, though.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
No fun for anyone. I'm glad your OK. Your parents are probably around my age, this crap hits older folks harder and effects hang on longer. I've been free and clear of the virus according to the tests and I still feel "off".

Zaarin

Brilliant
Better late than never: here are the K4 Faces of Youth icons I promised five years ago. :whistling:

Ailbhe (Euro).png
Alexios (Greek).png
Arrluk (Inuit).png
Coyote Pup (Native American).png
Craig (Euro).png
Edward (English).png
Finn (Euro).png
Horus (Egyptian).png
Jiao (Chinese).png
Margarit (Armenian).png
Meles (Ethiopian).png
Omar (Berber).png