• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Xmas 2015 Freebie - 2 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Dawn submitted a new resource:

Xmas 2015 Freebie - 2 - Scene Prop and texture set - ideal for promo work

Stage prop and 36 materials/matpose files.
Great for promo work or when you want a simple background.

You can change the colour by changing the diffuse colour box, all textures are in grey scale and set up is a simple image node so pz2 files should work in DAZ studio although not tested.

Happy Holidays x

:D

View attachment 604

Read more about this resource...

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yes, thank you. Sometimes you just need a seamless photo background.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Yes, thank you. Sometimes you just need a seamless photo background.
yoy're welcome JOdel, :)
I was trying to aim for the photoshoot type backgrounds, isnt that what they call softbox? like this

or maybe the softbox is the lighting rigs?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I'm not sure. The term "softbox" to me contotates something to do with the lights. A diffuser to soften the light on the subject.
But that's the classic photoshoot backdrop.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I have a set that maclean created, and sells at DAZ. I have it for years, and have tried creating a few renders with it, but my problem was my lighting skills in DS weren't that great back then. I should reinstall that set on this laptop and try again.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.