• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Woodstock for Dawn Dynamics 20: Jumpsuit

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I Have been working on a texture set inspired by 60s and 70s fashion for Lully's dynamic jumpsuit for Dawn. Hope you like it.
Main Promo.jpg

Promo 0.jpg

Promo 2.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I'm about to date myself, because I remember Woodstock, and all the colorful clothing kids wore back then. :)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
OK, I'm about to date myself, because I remember Woodstock, and all the colorful clothing kids wore back then. :)
LOL! One of my cousins was actually there. My oldest sister has never let him hear the end of it because he didn't take her with him, but then, she was only 16 at the time.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary

Remember Woodstock Miss B? Blimey! I'm still watching the video not to mention listening to a sizable collection of records from most of the bands who appeared there! :whistling:

Love the textures AetherDream. So reminicent of a very exciting period in time! :snoopydance::applause:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh yes, I remember Woodstock. I was old enough to go, I just didn't want to drive the 4 hours (or more) to get there.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice textures! (Woodstock is just a little before my time by approx 2 or 3 years I think)