• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP: Pack 3 sets in progress

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am working on pack 3 for Harry in between the BeJeweled sets and my Birkitta, mature texture set for Dawn.
So it is a slow process, and add to that storm season where storms just pop in and out.
So here is one render of a texture nearly done.
As usual, click the image for larger view. :)

Palomino-1.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am debating about adding two more to this pack.
The Palomino is a medium gold so IO think maybe doing a very light gold and a dark gold to add variety.
Do you think that might make it more interesting?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Took time off the horses to try to finish two Dawn projects but they are no working right yet so back to the horses.
I have pk 3 ready in Poser and now if I don't end up screeching in frustration, will try to do them in DS but me and DS are not getting along lately. :laugh:

Here is a few small images of the Palomino colors for the pack and the Red horse options for the face, the main face is solid red.
There will be five texture sets total, chocolate Beauty, Gray and White, Palomino, Red Sweetheart and Strawberry Delight (a strawberry roan color).

!FL_Palomino.png
!FL_Palomino-drk.png
!FL_Palomino-Lt.png
!FL_Palomino-Med.png

!FL_Red Sweetheart-Fc01.png
!FL_Red Sweetheart-Fc02.png

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just want to say "Thanks" to the one who moved the files here from the wrong thread, I appreciate it. :)