• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP: Faery_Light's Dawn 2 Works.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hi, Just thought I'd post some peeks at work I've been doing for Dawn 2.
I still have a bit of tweaking to do, but soon I will finish and do promos while waiting news of her release.
This is a sculpted face and body shape, created in Poser with the putty brush, saved as an obj and imported as a morph.
The renders were done in DS.

Attachments

• 01-Promo copy.jpg
    01-Promo copy.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 02-Promo.jpg
    02-Promo.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Main copy.jpg
    Main copy.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 68

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've also made her a set of poses but having issues with hands and arms staying the way I [posed them.
Will keep trying. :)

Attachments

• Kneeling Pose-01.png
    Kneeling Pose-01.png
    434.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Poser-kneeling- 01-FF.png
    Poser-kneeling- 01-FF.png
    302.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Poser-sit-01-SFF.jpg
    Poser-sit-01-SFF.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 43