• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Where are SuzyQ2 and Dude2?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Alphina, they're not in the store yet, but new versions of SQ and the Dude are coming, I just don't know when. If you're not already following this thread (see link) about them, that's probably where their appearance date(s) will be announced.

Do you know Suzy (like I know Suzy)?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, if the original versions are released here, no, you would just need to provide your order number and date of purchase. I did that with all of Netherworks Studios scripts I had purchased at RDNA. You can download all your order forms from RDNA, or at least those from vendors who have come here to HW.

As far as the new versions, I would think they would be new purchases, but I'm not sure, so you'll have to see what they say when they appear in the HW store.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
okay Is the RDNA store still up fo rme to get the order pages? Slight issue is that I do not have a working computer at this time. I am trying to figure out how to figure to see what RDNA stuff I got that is already here.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I believe it still is. There's just nothing there anymore for purchase, but your account should still be available for a while.

Well, if there's a local library near you, you might be able to get there and see what's what. Unfortunately, libraries don't allow you to connect devices like thumb drives to save stuff. At least you would be able to check what you've purchased from vendors who have moved here, make yourself a list, and then when you get a new computer, you can go back knowing exactly which receipts you need to access.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I believe it still is. There's just nothing there anymore for purchase, but your account should still be available for a while.

Well, if there's a local library near you, you might be able to get there and see what's what. Unfortunately, libraries don't allow you to connect devices like thumb drives to save stuff. At least you would be able to check what you've purchased from vendors who have moved here, make yourself a list, and then when you get a new computer, you can go back knowing exactly which receipts you need to access.
There is a library not too far from my home. I was going to go there today but I had to work since I missed work yesterday. I missed work due to icy roads and I had no way to work due to that fact.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Apparently I cannot access RDNA from my tablet. I know that I got the Dawn Bandage bundle by EvilInnocence, but not sure what else that is here now.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I thought DAZ had finally closed the RDNA doors? I remember a thread on their forums with everyone asking about that... no access and all that. Sorry!

Miss B

CV-BEE
I figured they'd have an end date, but wasn't sure when. I wish they would make the forums read-only, because there is spam galore in the Newsletter Archive forum. I counted about 35 of them earlier. One of the moderators should still be checking the forums for that, or if they made it read-only, spammers wouldn't be able to join and post.

Or at least close sign-ups.