• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What's the best way to tell if you've bought something before?

randym77

Motivated
How do I tell if I've bought something here before? Other stores warn you if you've bought something before, either on the product page or when you try to put it in your cart. I thought that happened here, too, but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

Is there a way to search your previous purchases, other than clicking each order one by one and checking it manually?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
If you are logged into the store, you should see a small hexagon shaped icon in the top left corner of the main promo for the product that says You Own This.

As far as searching your purchases other than the separate invoices, you could always scroll down the pages of your My Downloadable Products. This store doesn't have the option of searching your past purchases like some other stores have. I don't know if this store's software has any kind of add-on option to accomplish that, so checking your downloads is the only way I know.

Of course, if you're like me, you keep a spreadsheet that lists all your purchases, dates, and invoice numbers. I'm not saying you need to do that, but I find it the easiest way to find anything in any of the 3D stores I shop in.

randym77

Motivated
Thanks! I see it now. I swear it was a red hexagon that said "sale" before.

I do keep track of things that have been sold in multiple stores, like Dinoraul's dinosaurs, but I'm way too lazy to keep track of everything.

Or maybe I just buy too dang much. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You probably weren't logged in, so it didn't automatically know you had purchased it.

Oh you wouldn't believe the size of my spreadsheets. I've been doing this for close to 2 decades. :D