• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is it called in English....

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Hi everybody!

Admin, if this is not ok to post here you may delete it. :)

Have been hard at work on my game projects. Looking over the language files I need some help with English sentences. The game is about jumping with horses.
How do you properly say: "Congratulations, you jumped all jumps without faults" ? It doesn't sound right this way.
And this one with info on which level the horse can "clear": "Can clear level 1-5"
Any advice much appreciated.

I am using the millhorse with (mostly) Lauries beautiful textures and my own animations. The game will be free once released for Android phones and tablets. Will post here when it's done. Oh and when it's in last testing stage if anyone is interested to participate you can send me a PM. :)
When this is done and if I'm still alive and kicking I will start next one and use Harry. :)

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 170

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
You could say "Congratulations, you jumped a clear round" or "Congratulations, you cleared all jumps without faults".