• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What I do when I am not doing 3D stuff

Rokket

Dances with Bees

Music is another great passion of mine. All of my recording equipment and most of my instruments got stolen from my home several years ago, prompting me to move on, but I still love to sing. I got a digital recorder at Best Buy some time back, and now I just do karaoke tracks to keep my vocal chords exercised.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
How are you and your family doing?
Everyone is doing fine. We have all moved on as expected. My sister finally found a man who treats her the way a woman should be treated and I am so happy for her. I just wish mom could have met him.
My own family is blossoming. My daughter is in college, and my son is still too much like his daddy.
Thank you for asking!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Real life is like that for me. I will be on here regularly and then boom, gone for months. I've missed talking with you too...

Terre

Renowned
Life does do that, yes. It's nice when you can poke in though. I hope your daughter does well in college.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
She's pretty smart, and dedicated. I know she will do well. I will be proud either way.

Terre

Renowned
Good for her and you. Are you at sea of port now? It seems that you have to spend a lot of time away from home and just short periods there.