• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

What does Pommerlis have in the HiveWire store?

pommerlis

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
The second set of poses for the Dragonbraid has been released.

Braided Again is a set of elegant poses for the Dragonbraid to compliment the In Style poses for Dawn.
You need Dawn, the Dragonbraid for Dawn & the In Style Poses for Dawn for these to work as shown in th set.

Included are;
  • 1 Default pose for Dawn
  • 1 Default pose for Dragonbraid Base
  • 1 Default pose for Dragonbraid Braid
  • 30 Poses for the Dragonbraid (15 plus their mirrored version)
View media item 5476
View media item 5475
View media item 5474

Product Page for Braided Again

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know, going to grab the first one. The second will have to wait until I can get Pom's pose set to go with it. ;)

pommerlis

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I can't keep up with you girls LOL

Anyhew, while working on the duoposes for Diva and the Dog I managed to create a set esspecially for Diva and they have been released to the store.
It's a great set of poses to get you started on creating all sorts mischief for Diva to get herself into. Whether Diva climbs, balances, sits on a fence, plays hide & seek, these will provide a base to work from.
These poses will work in Poser & DazStudio

Included are;

• 1 Default pose for Diva
  • 20 Poses for Diva (10 plus their mirrored version)
MIDarlingDiva1230x1600.jpg

Product Page for Darling Diva