• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What does Pommerlis have in Store? Now at Renderosity

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Jungle Love for Dawn&Dusk

Swinging from vine to vine, saving the damsel in distress or trying to win her affection...it's all there in this set of detailed poses for Dawn & Dusk as they build their home in the jungle. This set of detailed poses was created as realistically as possible, showing Dawn & Dusk building their home deep in the jungle - or any other adventure that you send them on!
Included with the duo-poses are also 12 hand poses for each character to help with creating your own jungle poses.

In this extensive set you will find;
1 Default pose for Hivewire Dawn & Dusk
10 Duoposes for Dawn & Dusk
12 Handposes for Dawn
12 Handposes for Dusk

Compatible with Poser 11.2+

MIJungleLove-1600x1000.jpg

Visit the Product Page HERE

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Let's Dance Ballroom poses for Dawn & Dusk

Dance, in the oldfashioned way...
Whether it's a slow dance cheek to cheek, the passion of the Tango, or the catching rythm of Swing, this set of detailed poses takes Dawn and Dusk to the dance floor. This set of detailed poses was created as realistically as possible, with dances such as Slow Fox, Slow Waltz, Latin Style dances, Tango, Argentinian Tango and Swing.

In this set you will find;
1 Default pose for Hivewire Dawn
1 Default pose for Hivewire Dusk
10 Duoposes for Dawn & Dusk

Compatible with Poser 11.2+

MILDanceBallroom-1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Willow Moves

A set of playful and fun poses designed for Willow. Whether she's a pixie planning mischief or the new girl in town, these poses will inspire you to create your next work of art. Created with as much detail as possible.

These poses were created specifically for Willow, a character for Hivewire Dawn by 3DUniverse.
Hivewire Dawn and Willow for Dawn are required for these poses to work as intended.

This set includes;
1 Default pose for Willow
15 poses for Willow and their mirrored versions

Compatible with Poser only!

MIWillowMoves-1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Darling Diva Poses for Diva for Dawn

Children need to discover their world, play and learn. This is a great set of poses for Diva to get you started on creating some lovely artwork. Whether Diva climbs, balances, sits on a fence, plays hide & seek, these will provide a base to work from.

This set of poses was specifically created for Diva, a character for Hivewire Dawn, by Pendraia
Dawn and Diva are required for these poses to work as intended.

Included are;
1 Default pose for Diva
20 Poses (10 plus their mirrors) for Diva

Compatible with DAZ Studio 4.10+ and Poser 11+

MIDDiva1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Father and Child Poses for Dusk & Diva

Just as I received my very first kiss from my mother, my very first dance was with my dad. Standing on his feet, holding on for dear life, he waltzed me through the room. That memory was the base inspiration for these poses, and though these poses are mostly about a little girl and her relationship with her dad, there are certainly poses that work for father and son.
A set of duo-poses for Dusk and Diva, depicting father and child in everyday situations.

These poses, originally made for other figures, were re-created specially for Dusk and Diva, a character for Hivewire Dawn by Pendraia.
Hivewire Dusk and Diva are required for these poses to work as intended.

Included are;
1 Default pose for Dusk
1 Default pose for Diva
1 "Carry" pose
1 "Dance" pose
3 "Hold" poses
2 "Look" poses
2 "Sit" poses

Compatible with DAZ Studio 4.12+ and Poser 11.2+

MIFathersVol.2-1600x1000.jpg