• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Welcome to the new baby!!! HiveWire Cub!!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
HiveWire Cub - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and CWRW

This adorable cub morph is the purrrrrrfect addition to your Big Cat!

Requires <a title="HiveWire Big Cat" href="HiveWire Big Cat - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and CWRW"" target="_blank">HiveWire Big Cat</a>
>Requires DAZ Studio 4.8+ and/or Poser 10/Pro2014+

Come join the Cub Club! The pack includes a Cub morph with 69 JCMs and MCMS, a new Tawny eye color, 9 adorable poses for the little one and a cleaning pose for Mom (to match the included one for the Cub).

If you purchased the HiveWire Big Cat with free Cub, simply re-download the Cub file(s) from your downloads.

Please post your images in the Big Cat Render thread:Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Inkipolony

Inspired
Downloaded this yesterday and installed into Poser 11. Injected poses for cub - but no dials show - is this right? How do I get it to work??

Cub.png

Jan

Adventurous
Such a sweet baby face. There is going to be a lot of fabulous renders too see with the Cub/s I bet.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Inkipolony...I don't use poser much except for content creation but I would suggest expanding the 2_body tab and looking for the full morph there. You currently have JCM's selected from your image and that is the joint control morphs not the actual morph.

Just checked and yes it's where you find the cub morph...funny that I've loaded it in Poser before I've even looked at it in DS....lol
poser injection.jpg

Last edited:

Inkipolony

Inspired
Hi Inkipolony...I don't use poser much except for content creation but I would suggest expanding the 2_body tab and looking for the full morph there. You currently have JCM's selected from your image and that is the joint control morphs not the actual morph.

Just checked and yes it's where you find the cub morph...funny that I've loaded it in Poser before I've even looked at it in DS....lolView attachment 15025
Ah! Thank you- wasn't too sure where to look.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, I'd LOVE to see an animation you come up with!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
There has been a small update to the Cub -
Please see this post for info, and subscribe to the thread it's in for notice of updates.