• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Virtual World's store- Am I going insane?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I cried when he died...sat on my couch and bawled my eyes out.

Me too...so sad and such an incredible loss - his voice and emotion when he sang was amazing.

Damn! I'm a huge Queen fan, but don't remember that one. I bet it's on my Queen CD, and I didn't even realize it.

Then again, the only one I remember instantly is Bohemian Rhapsody.

~Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?~
'[/QUOTE]
That is an awesome one.

I'm going Slightly Mad is from Innuendo - one of my favorite albums of theirs.

Came out about 9 months before Freddie died.

LOVE that song! It needs to be played really loud so you can bellow out the lyrics along with him/them :)

And bounce your head up and down a la Wayne's World. Was not a huge fan of that movie, but since I saw it, I do that every time we play the song :p

The day Rob Zombie kicks the bucket, I'll probably go into hiding for about a month. =/

I had to look up who that is...not a heavy metal fan at all....

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Hah, yea. My tastes go from 60s on up, but rock/metal is probably my fave. For some reason I loved him from the start, and he's the one I've been listening to the longest (discovered him close to 25 years ago).