• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Trumarcar - things to come - WIPs

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
What Jodel and Sunfire said...Christening gowns were used on both sexes even in the early 1900's. I have a memory of seeing a photo with a christening robe like that. I will have to go through Mum's photos and have a look.

trumarcar

Inspired
It is traditional here for boys to be christened in a gown like this, so I will try Sunfire's suggestion and look around for boy stuff. Thanks for all the ideas.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I didn't even know there were now different christening clothing for boys. Every picture I've ever seen has had boys in gowns.

Some of those baby boy christening outfits are cute. But, I still like the looooooong christening gowns better. Guess I'm stuck in the 19th century.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree with you Satira. I like the look of long gowns on babies, whether they're girls or boys.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Tradition! After all, it gives the parents an opportunity to show off that heirloom lace.