• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Troubles loading clothing in Poser...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Everyone, So I installed Poser. I can access my runtime.

I've loaded Dawn and successfully injected her with Alexis morph.

I'm trying to load her camisole and briefs so I can attempt to set up the textures I've made but I can't get the clothing to conform to Dawn and fit Alexis.

Please help...

PS: I'm remembering how Poser and I don't get along...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I just opened Poser and loaded Dawn into a new scene. Then I applied the Alexis INJ morph. Then I loaded up the Camisole, and conformed it to Dawn, and it fits perfectly. I did the same with the Briefs without any problems, so I'm not sure what's causing you problems.

Once you have applied the Alexis morph to Dawn, and then conform the clothing to Dawn, it will automatically resize itself to fit Alexis.

Ohhhh, are you loading the clothing to Dawn, and THEN applying the Alexis INJ morph? If so, that may be the problem. I've never done it in that order, but it might confuse the conforming option so it doesn't do it correctly.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Poser hates me! I know it does...and at the moment the feeling is mutual.

I will follow your process next time I go into Poser for now if I tried I'd end up throwing the computer thru the window.

I've tried both Miss B but I couldn't get either to work...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, never mind my last thought. I just tried loading up the 2 pieces of clothing on Dawn and THEN applied the Alexis INJ to Dawn, and the clothing resized to fit Alexis as it should, so that's not the problem. Hmmmm . . . ~scratches head in confusion~

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
rofl...I think I just realised what I've done. I obviously have a Poser version of Dawn 2 which I didn't realise and I've been loading her. Looks like I didn't install the poser version of the original yet...sorry.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay it's now working. Thanks Miss B...this probably won't be the last time I do something silly in Poser.