• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

This Had me in stitches...

McGyver

Energetic
It's like... Meow dude... Totally meow...

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people in that video seem to listen to the news while their cats are getting stoned?

Well, I suppose a stoned kitty takes the edge off the headlines.

McGyver

Energetic
Just getting the message, 'the uploader has not made this video available in your country' :(

Okay...
I'll describe it...
It opens with a cat (perhaps some sort of Siamese mix) jumping face first into the camera, from there the next scene involves a cat perched precariously on the door of a cupboard and in a perfect Three Stooges homage, he jumps off slamming the door in the face of Larry cat who is watching from inside the cupboard... The scene features a full body slide pan of a sleeping stoned cat laying on its back with its tongue sticking out, while George Michael's "Careless Whispers" plays in the background... Very sexy... If you are a cat I suppose... The next scene involves some off screen lady chiding her stoned feline for purloining a whole bag of nip...
From there we are introduced to a cat named Anthony Nipper... a jobless, nip smoking drummer cat who is told to either get a job by sundown or be sent off to military school by his owners... Anthony leaves the house in a 1967 Volkswagen Beetle convertible, a car which is subsequently left a smoking wreck on the side of the road... Because cats can't drive....Anthony is picked up while hitchhiking by the equally enthusiastic nip smoker Pedro de Pacas... Also a cat... They share a large bag of nip which Anthony says is made with "mostly Maui wowie"... Police find their car parked on a traffic median with them in it, discover that they are clearly stoned and arrest them. At trial, the pair are released on a technicality after the judge realizes they are both cats.In an attempt to procure more nip, they visit Pedro's cousin Mr Fuzzypaws, a Iraq War veteran bomb sniffing cat. They narrowly escape a police raid on Mr Fuzzypaw's house while Mr Fuzzypaw has a flashback and thinks the police are insurgents... but are they soon deported to Tijuana, by Animal Control, along with Pedro's relatives, who actually called Animal Control on themselves, so they could get a free ride to a wedding in Tijuana. In order to get back to the United States they arrange to pick up a vehicle from Pedro's uncle's upholstery shop, but arrive at the wrong address, a disguised catnip processing plant. They end up unknowingly involved in a plot to smuggle a van constructed completely out of "fibernip" (hardened nip resin derived from dried nip - a play on the word fiberglass) from Mexico to Los Angeles, with an inept police narcotics unit, led by the overly zealous Sgt. Stedenko (A Grumpy cat look alike) hot on their heels. At the Mexican–American border, they almost get arrested but attention is diverted to a group of nuns (Anthony had thrown away his nip bag, in order to not be caught by the border patrol, which fell into the nuns' car by accident). The duo then narrowly cross the border into America and pass Stedenko who is giving an interview to Toyota Kawasaki a newswoman. Stedenko then finds out from his unit that they apprehended the wrong group and they begin to chase after Pedro and Anthony. They don't get far, however, after one of Stedenko's men accidentally shoots one of the tires to the car they were in...
Wait...
Sorry... That wasn't the same video... I think I was describing Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke"... But with cats for some reason...
But the video was a lot lot like it... But with cats also...
And not those lame cats from the Broadway musical...
Real nipaholic cats...
It was funny... Groovy funny.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
What gets to me is even though the baby has been shut in the cupboard the parents keep videoing...poor kid is probably traumatised from being shut in the cupboard but the parents just keep videoing...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta love kitties!

McGyver

Energetic
Hey McGyver, that was a baby inside the cupboard, not a cat.:sneaky:
Baby... Cat... Hippopotamus... It's all the same....
Sadly, I tried to write that from memory while I was outside with spotty wifi...
And apparently a baby turned into a cat...
Even sadder, I intended to write out most of the video, slowly adding more and more bizarre stuff... But when I got home and decided to finish it, I still didn't notice it was a baby in there...
I guess I lost my interest, and decided to wrap it up by morphing it into "Up in Smoke", as performed by cats.
I'm trying to figure out if ignored the fact that was a baby because my cat used to wear striped pajamas or because my kids act like cats...
Megh... Stupid brain...

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Baby... Cat... Hippopotamus... It's all the same....
Sadly, I tried to write that from memory while I was outside with spotty wifi...
And apparently a baby turned into a cat...
Even sadder, I intended to write out most of the video, slowly adding more and more bizarre stuff... But when I got home and decided to finish it, I still didn't notice it was a baby in there...
I guess I lost my interest, and decided to wrap it up by morphing it into "Up in Smoke", as performed by cats.
I'm trying to figure out if ignored the fact that was a baby because my cat used to wear striped pajamas or because my kids act like cats...
Megh... Stupid brain...

Cats in striped pyjamas? Morphing babies? Oh Man! I gotta get me one o' them Tijuana vans! :cool:

McGyver

Energetic
A guy I worked with once, had an old Chevy van and at lunch sometimes he would take "medicinal smoke breaks" in there...
One day he gave one of the nice old ladies from the office a ride home... The next day she commented that she was so grateful for the ride, but "his car had the strangest smelling air freshener or something "...
Yeah... I suppose "Island Meadow Grass" could be a popular air freshener.