• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The new DAZ and their 32 bit lip sync function!

spearcarrier

Admirable
I just need to know, and I'm asking this everywhere, if anyone still uses the lip sync function in DAZ Studio? If you don't know what that is, then the answer is no. LOL...

If you are, are you having any trouble with the latest version of DAZ just released? (I don't know the numbers for the version offhand. Please don't make me look.)

All DAZ wants to do is crash for me since the update. And when I tried using lip sync, well... an entire day gone.Nothing done type deal. So in trouble shooting I'm asking if others have an issue. I may just need new RAM. Who knows.

spearcarrier

Admirable
No, I meant lip sync which can still be found in DAZ 32 bit. I do have Mimic Live. It's too limited for what I do. =^-^=

Figured it out, though! At the cost of my entire library, but hey.

spearcarrier

Admirable
Also I noticed someone posted a script so you can use papagayo with DAZ. Which is... verrry interesting. I haven't tried it yet.