• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Fantasy Attic Community Gifts 2020

darkangel

Hope this is the right spot for this.

Our gifts start on December 1 at Fantasy Attic's 2020 Annual Community Christmas Gifts

Come by and do tell your friends about it, gifts begin Dec. 1 and I am still gathering goodies so if anyone wishes to contribute something they have created then just give a yell. I will gather all the way until Dec. 21.

Stay safe and have a wonderful holiday season.

darkangel

Sorry for any incovenience to all but we are moving to new host.

There is usually a snag with this so it is going to take a wee bit longer than expected. Please tell your friends, for which you have emails to, about this.

As soon as we are up and running our contest will begin for December and the GIFT Page will also get started....aren't you all glad that it is up 24/7?

Again thank you for your patience and hope to see you real soon.

Darkangel/Mary

Aelin

Eager
HI!
For a complete understanding, you should look that topic
Christmas goodies 2020
In fact, I didn't realize the topic opened by DarkAngel was always running.
It's also the reason for why she left a message earlier today.

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Didn't know there were 2 threads for the Gifts... Glad you got enough gifts for every day DA... Happy New Year... Now we can just enjoy and create some great art with all the gifts! ;)
Stay well everyone... Happy New Year!!!!!! hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz