• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Testing for Dawn dynamic dress in Poser and help for dForce in DS?

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
apron 3.png

Sometime mentioned a pioneer dress in the 'wish we had' for Dawn thread, and costuming is relatively quick if I have a historical pattern to work from, if it's for dynamic cloth.

This is not ready for a full product beta test. It needs the sims running on PCs other than my own to check that it will be viable as a product.

a) I am looking for someone to import the objs in Poser and check it will run the sim without choking the machine. Someone with a relatively low spec machine would be ideal to check how that copes with the poly count.

b) My copy of DS is choking on this, but it is also choking on other things that have previously worked so I don't know exactly where the issue lies. I am looking for someone willing to risk importing it into DS and see how it behaves as a dForce simulation, with the warning that I don't know if it was this that broke my copy of DS in the first place.