• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Testers Needed for Basics 06 for Dawn

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Basics 06 for Dawn

A jumper and shoes with 3 textures, another mix n match set to go with the other sets I have here in the store.

I need DS and Poser testers. Just post here or site mail if interested.

Basics06.jpg

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
that would be awesome, I am currently zipping files up so I might have a beta ready by tomorrow some time. I will let ya know.

What version of Poser do you use by the way. :)

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can test for you in Poser 11 Mac. can also test in Poser 9 or 10 if you need it.

could ya do testing in 10 please since Janet has 11 covered. ;)

okay I think I have everything ready, just gotta recheck the zips to make sure I didn't put ds stuff into the poser files and vice versa.

I should be able to get the files to ya'll some time today, if life doesn't intervene and throw a monkey wrench into my day. :)

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
okay all setup for Poser testers I would really like one more DS user for testing if possible

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
great, I could use the both of ya.

All spots are filled and I thank everyone for helping.