• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Taka Hair

Gilraen777

Inspired
Can someone tell me what hair was used for the promo pic of Taka? I can't seem to find anything on the site that matches it. Thanks in advance :thankyou2:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Laurie mentioned over in her preview thread that she used SAV (StudioArtVartanaian) Yannis Rasta and Spartucus Hair.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks Alisa- that is correct! On "Lord Taka" I used the old Cuffed Tail 2 at Daz for that. And on the "360" I used the HiveWire Dusk Mid Length Hair. He looks good in a lot of different hairs:) I think Ken used an old M3 hair in his Jungle Weapons promos.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I recently got SAV's Spartacos Hair, and it looks good on Taka. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I still have to get SAV's Spartacos and Yannis Rasta...they are both very good hairs.