• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Summer Fun with Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I like that hair, but when I look at the promos, I don't like how it looks at the neckline. It looks like it's away from the neck. She has another hair, Tyne Hair, that I like better, but it's not part of the sale. Maybe later in the month. ;)

I do wish Joe would get back to creating his goodies for Poser, as I too would like a fit for Luna. Diva's easier because I just convert to Dawn, and then copy Diva's base morph to get it to fit her. Unfortunately, there's too big a difference between Dawn and Luna to get that accomplished. :(

I'm with you on Joe, for sure!

I don't mind converting an hr2 file without HCS, but CR2s are just too hard to do and make them distributable for others to use. I've converted hair to Dusk using Crossdresser but there's no license available for Luna.

Booo hiss....

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I don't use Crossdresser, and certainly didn't realize you could use it for anything but clothing.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Ohhhh, I don't use Crossdresser, and certainly didn't realize you could use it for anything but clothing.

LOL, I do all the time with hair figures that don't have an HCS definition file. I certainly prefer to use HCS, but with some hairs, it's impossible. I use Crossdresser on almost all Littlefox hairs because she models in pieces and they don't convert well with HCS - parts end up missing completely.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I'm sure there will be more once the other 2 "waves" for new products show up on the 5th and 8th. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
congrats on the partnership...I needed some cheering up and this certainly does achieve that!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Luna wearing Flax hair. Sooooooooo cute!
LunaFlaxHair.jpg