• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Sparky's Work at the Philosopher's Egg

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Hello, all! I have been distinctly absent for a long time, and for that I apologize. Catching up, I see that the community has suffered losses, and I am terribly sorry to hear this. I have suffered my own as well. My long absence has been due in part to my health conditions, as well as those of the people close to me and the resulting instability in my life situation. These issues are ongoing, so I can't say how active I will be able to be, but I have missed this community, and hope to get back in and start being creative again!

On that note, I do have something new to show! A project that has been sitting nearly finished on my hard drive for nigh on a year, and I was finally able to dust it off and polish it up over the last few days.

A Jackrabbit character for the HiveWire Big Cat.

Last edited:

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
You have been missed. I am sorry to hear about your losses, but it is good to see you back. I like the look of the Jackrabbit.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hello, all! I have been distinctly absent for a long time, and for that I apologize. Catching up, I see that the community has suffered losses, and I am terribly sorry to hear this. I have suffered my own as well. My long absence has been due in part to my health conditions, as well as those of the people close to me and the resulting instability in my life situation. These issues are ongoing, so I can't say how active I will be able to be, but I have missed this community, and hope to get back in and start being creative again!

On that note, I do have something new to show! A project that has been sitting nearly finished on my hard drive for nigh on a year, and I was finally able to dust it off and polish it up over the last few days.

A Jackrabbit character for the HiveWire Big Cat.

Already in my cart and soon to be library!
Welcome back, we were worried about you.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Got the Philospher's Egg email when I booted up. Bought and downloaded. Was there a major reason why you used the Big Cat? Like not wanting to apply a secondary morph to the House Cat, which is already a morph? (Having spent a decade scaling the DAZ cat which came in the size of a cougar, this is not a major problem. But curious.)

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Thanks, guys! >Hugs!<

Got the Philospher's Egg email when I booted up. Bought and downloaded. Was there a major reason why you used the Big Cat? Like not wanting to apply a secondary morph to the House Cat, which is already a morph? (Having spent a decade scaling the DAZ cat which came in the size of a cougar, this is not a major problem. But curious.)

I used the big cat because cats are surprisingly morphologically similar to rabbits, and I don't have the house cat lol. The scale is part of the character, though!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Jackrabbit looks awesome. Wish I could buy, but doesn't look like your checkout accepts orders made without a Paypal account anymore. Shame. Great to see you back and creating, though.
I managed to find the checkout as a guest link. But I do have an ancient, never used account there which I may have had to use to get to where the link was.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sparky, good to see you here again. Nice morph work on your Jack Rabbit product. That is a nice extreme shape.

Way to go, keep it going when you can.