• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sooo decadent

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I know-I know, it's to much and over the top on almost every aspect of it but it reminds me soooo much of my first laptop. Lovingly named "The Beast", wich was a compaq by the way.
"Son of Beast" is his smaller version from Acer.
But I have this thing with cars - loooooove Tesla and the Mitsubishi PHEV - and technology in general. I know it's the "Hummer" of laptops but I would loooooove to be able to afford one.
If I could I would buy it, it's got me drooling.... LOL

Acer's insane gaming laptop is a magic box of stupid

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I know right?!
But if I had the money I would sooooo buy it!
It's like when I drive Twing to work in my old coughing chevrolet, I always encouter this gorgeous black shiny Tesla.
100% electric and it accelerates like crazy, don't even want to start about all that stuff you get standard with this car. And then there is this Mitsubishi PHEV, a hybride.....gaaawd.....
The Tesla is something around 6 figures and the PHEV is around € 42,000
I have this thing with technology, something my mum always wondered about "You sure you're not a boy?!" :D

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I know right?!
But if I had the money I would sooooo buy it!
It's like when I drive Twing to work in my old coughing chevrolet, I always encouter this gorgeous black shiny Tesla.
100% electric and it accelerates like crazy, don't even want to start about all that stuff you get standard with this car. And then there is this Mitsubishi PHEV, a hybride.....gaaawd.....
The Tesla is something around 6 figures and the PHEV is around € 42,000
I have this thing with technology, something my mum always wondered about "You sure you're not a boy?!" :D

I have to say, I'm not that tempted by the laptop, just because it's so heavy, but I totally feel you on the Tesla. I remember watching one of their events once, where they showed off a feature that you could activate to keep out biological contaminants in case of, I don't know, plague, zombie apocalypse, or something, and I thought, I WANT THAT!

Although until you can charge it with solar panels, a Tesla is not going to be part of my zombie apocalypse survival plan.