• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Snarly's ESkin3

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I do have ESkin 3 but it's number 83 and I read somewhere that Pen had 89 so I am way behind...also looking for the hair script for superfly..
I can't seem to find his scripts anywhere.

TIA

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey sanbie, long time no see. He had shut down his site at one point, but folks were finding it hard to get a hold of his scripts, so he put up a page with just links to the scripts --> Poser Scripts by Snarlygribbly

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Very long time no see Miss B...had health problems as well as computer crash...eyes are not what they used to be...lol who said getting old was good.
Thank you for the link...trying to remember how to do it all.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, health issues are never good, and topping it off with a computer crash . . . yuk!

I'm sure it'll all come back to you, it just may take a little longer. ;)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Yeah my great grandson, who is autistic thought he could play on my computer, I came home to my daughter frantically trying to get it going again.
Never mind we all live and learn.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very true. My 8 year old laptop pretty much became useless back around Thanksgiving, and I had to go buy a new one, because it wasn't fixable. Besides, I'd had it long enough, and Windows 7 was being put to bed permanently, so it was time to get something new.