• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Site unreachable ...?

Roberta

Eager
Today, clicking on the bookmark I usually use to reach the site, I got this screen. Even if I entered my name and password, I didn't get anything ... :(
I was able to reach the forum using an old email I had automatically received from Hivewire. Has this happened to any of you else?

RichiestaPW_Hivewire.png

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
Couldn't reach hivewire3d.com so I came here via community.hivewire3d.com. Google lists the site as normal (hivewire3d.com) in search results but does not connect. probably related to the store closure.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
It is related to the store closure and we're looking into it. For now, please use the forum link :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've always used the forum link, so haven't had any problems, at least not until I saw folks weren't able to login, and that's when I noticed it's the site's home page, which I only used when going to the store from here on the forum. When going directly to the store from my browser's bookmarks, then I would be directly in the store, but that's also now giving me the same issue.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
This should be fixed now. You will not be able to log in to your account, but should be able to go to the main url and see the store.

eclark1894

Visionary
Today, clicking on the bookmark I usually use to reach the site, I got this screen. Even if I entered my name and password, I didn't get anything ... :(
I was able to reach the forum using an old email I had automatically received from Hivewire. Has this happened to any of you else?

View attachment 67179
Well, not in french, but yeah. :sneaky:

I bookmarked this forum, deleted my old link and now I just use this one.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Earl - did you read my post? No one should be getting that screen anymore. The store is visible - you can't buy and you can't log in to the store.