• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RAMWorks Upcoming & Live Products at Renderosity

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
New pose pack for Dusk in the store folks....

Enjoy! :)

Mixed Poses for Dusk - A RAMWorks Creation at HiveWire 3D

MPD-MainImage.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ken. Really wanted to do a better job on the Promo's. Glad for your comment.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay! I really like the dance one (elbow on knee looking one), I'd buy the pack just for that one (when I gets the money that is)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much Rae. I have the second pack started. I'm always browsing for interesting photo's that inspire so you can count on more kneeling, floor and other interesting poses from RAMWorks! :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh definitely keeping my eye out. I kinda suck at posing so always looking for good ones that I can at least use as a starting point even if I don't use the pose as is. :) (I'm even worse at facial expressions so want them even more! :p)