• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ralf Sesseler

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ralf Sesseler AKA Dimension 3D:
Someone posted on Facebook last night that we lost this very talented artist.
My sympathies to his family.

I still use his ToyBox set to clean up my Poser files.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh nooooooooo . . . . I'm a huge fan of his scripts.

My thoughts are with his family as well. R.I.P. Ralf.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
There was ZERO mentioning of his passing at the DAZ forums. So I created a thread there.

My deepest condolences to his family, friends and extended family! :cry:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
There was no mention on Renderosity either.
I learned of it in a post on Facebook.

Miss B

CV-BEE
The only thing I've seen at Renderosity was a quick note from one of the moderators there in response to someone who was having a problem with one of Ralf's products, and was having problems reaching him to get it resolved.

The moderator said they finally heard from a family member that he had recently passed, but no there hasn't been a formal announcement of any kind.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
WOW.. strange that the 3D community hasn't said anything formal. He's been such an important part of so many folks work flow including mine. I really hope that between DAZ, Hive, 'Rosity they can get something solid together to post about this tragedy!

ben

Inspired
Oh Man, really! How very upsetting. R.I.P
Condolences to his family and friend.

Have used his Poser Tools for many many years and love them.

Miss B

CV-BEE
WOW.. strange that the 3D community hasn't said anything formal. He's been such an important part of so many folks work flow including mine. I really hope that between DAZ, Hive, 'Rosity they can get something solid together to post about this tragedy!
I'm also surprised they haven't done a formal announcement, unless it's per a request from his family to keep it quiet. There's no way to know for sure.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I read another post on Renderosity today stating they're waiting for more information from his brother, who was the one who informed them of Ralf's passing, and they will be setting up an appropriate memorial as soon as they have all the info they need to do so.

McG.

Enthusiast
In Ralf, we had one of our 3D worlds finest geniuses. And I think of him every time I use Poser Pro 2014 and PP 11, as some of his amazing work is now part of those versions. This community (and I) will miss him much.

DanaTA

Distinguished
How sad to have lost another gifted artist...more sad for his family and loved ones. My condolences to them.

Dana