• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Questions about the Hivewire cat and the horse in DAZ

Nigel

New-Bee
1. There's no Pose Controls for both Hivewire House Cat and Horse products in DAZ? I just bought and installed the CWRW Expressions for Hirewire Horse but none of them actually works.

2. Same question regarding shape controls for both products. I would like to morph the head elements of the cat and the horse, if possible.

Thanks!

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I don't have CWRW Expressions, but the morphs and pose controls are generally under the Paramaters tab/ Actor for both the Horse and cat.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
In Daz under Scene choose the HiveWire Horse. The go to your Content Library/HiveWireHorse/Poses/Expressions- that is where the Expressions Poses should show if you installed the Daz Pose files correctly. (The ReadMe includes the correct installation paths).

For both the Horse and Cat, choose the Cat or Horse in your scene tab and then go to the Paremeters tab and choose Actor->Head- all the loads of head morphs for each are there ( Under head you will see like Eyes, Head, Brows, Ears and so on. (Do NOT choose the HiveWire Horse->Head in the scene tab etc)

Nigel

New-Bee
Well that was super bizarre: until today, the "Actor" option (with all the morphs) in "Parameters" and "Shaping" tabs did not appeared before for both cat and house. Only "General" and "Display". I had bought both for more than a year and this fact was a deal breaker to add more products. But than I was reminded about the shop closing.

I use DAZ for years, I dunno if it was some crazy bug (yesterday, my DAZ didn't connected with the online database for some time and than it came back). Anyway, many thanks for the answers guys, now I have the confidence to buy more products for these animals :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
All the HW animals are wonderful animals Nigel, and I find easier to pose than others (once you know how lol). I except you'll get great enjoyment from them when you give them a chance :)