• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Question for Customers

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hi,
How many of you would purchase other products for the DAZ models or the Poser models if they were here?
I have several over at CP that I might move here if anyone is interested.
To me, it would be better to have all my products at one place rather than scattered at different stores.

I have products for V3, M3, V4, M4, the MilHorse, MilCat and various Poser people.
If there is enough interest in them being here with my HiveWire sets I will start getting some ready to move soon.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd buy things for Vicky and Mike. I still like them, even if my gotos are Dawn and family. Not so into the poser people, never really liked them.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'd like to get them all here, or as many as might be sellers, so everything is in one place.
There are some free items as well that I can put on sharecg, unless we have a freestuff area here?
Mostly what I need to do to get them ready is to do new promos for this site.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I tend to go shopping in all the places that have things for the models I'm shopping for, but then I also go hunt places down to shop from rather than only going to one place. I'm most likely to buy from places I can find things in quickly when I'm looking for something specific (good search options and products properly categorised- meaningful and not so broad they bring up a lot of unrelated items). If I was looking anyway, I'd probably find you anyway wherever you were as long as it was a halfway decent store front; but if you did port stuff over, it's likely only the M4 and V4 stuff I'd look at.

(I'm still waiting for a store that will allow me to input models I own NOT bought at that store that will then remember me and past orders as well as that input and show me corresponding clothing, textures and so on for everything I own- with the chance to edit what it puts on that list. There's a thread I can suggest that somewhere I think?)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I don't buy anything but for weight mapped figures. The only time I load up Generation 4 stuff is if someone asks me to take a look at a model they are having trouble with.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was just checking and I don't have V4 and M4 sets there, those are still on my computer waiting...lol.
I have V3 and M3 and the cat and horse sets there.