• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Question about the Hivewire Media Galleries.

eclark1894

Visionary
Occasionally, I see something on one of the figures, usually Dawn, and i want to know where to get that outfit. Is there anyplace they list that information when they post the images?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You'd have to write and ask the person whose image it is

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I make a rule of trying to list all products used, but that would be a great idea because I often find that I do that a great deal myself.

I usually try to list in the tags or caption what products I have used.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thats something which interests me too. I've seen a few items I'd like to get hold of. The submissions page requires you to list the products used but there is no way (as far as I know) to find this information when viewing the image.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Maybe we need a wiki page for Hivewire products somewhere? It wouldn't be fair to post links to other sites here but it would be nice to have a list of items somewhere...I have an account at Wikispaces I think...but I don't have time to do it all by myself. Would anyone be interested in help create the lists?