• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Question About Figures

Digitell

Enthusiast
Hi,
I dont know if this is the correct place to post this question or not so please delete/move it if it is not.
I Love the new Dawn character and Dusk is awesome too. I just bought Axel who is a real cutie. My question is, will there be, in the future, Kid characters..like the K4 characters? I do alot of kids book illustrations and am looking for new content. You guys are doing a great job here and glad you are here for us Poser users!
Cheers! :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks for joining in here. Sure appreciate you starting a new thread and asking questions. Appreciate you. Please look around at some of the other threads. Pen has in the works a teen and early aged children based off of our Baby Luna. Her character is called Diva. And check out our Baby Luna thread and see what folks are doing with her/him.

Digitell

Enthusiast
Thank you for allowing my post Chris! Was not sure if it was the right place or not. I will check out the other threads for sure! I look forward to hearing more about Diva!
Cheers! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I moved this over to the Wishlist, just because, you know, kids need clothes and hair and texture sets ;)

And no worries - if something might be more helpful in another forum, we'll figure it out and move it !

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, but you didn't!!!
:grouphug:

I just came in and saw all the comments about kids and thought...hmmmmmmm. a good thing to bring over to the Wishlist Forum

:flower00:

Digitell

Enthusiast
OK thank you! Now I see where the Wish List Forum is located..under Show me the Honey! I didnt know it was here. Thank you :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We have all kinds of hidden gems :wink:

Well, not so much hidden, as it's rather overwhelming when there are sooo many posts. I'm up to five pages of posts when I hit the New Posts button. /grumble. Between work, sleep, and product work, I just can't keep up!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Working on it when I can...thanks Satira, Seliah, Lorraine and Digitell. Would love to get her finished so everyone can use her. I'm hoping when I finish catching up on emails and stuff to have a play tonight with her and the new pony. That's if I'm not too tired by then...so many posts!