• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Probably a silly question

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the hive cnorth I use k4 Poses on my Diva character for Dawn. They do need some adjustment around the neck and the feet.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I don't know if use DS or Poser but all the genesis figure poses work as well in fact they work a bit better than the Generation 4. I use them all the time on Dawn, dusk and luna...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hi CNorth and welcome to the Hive! I use poses for Gen 3 and Gen 4 (with adjustments) and Genesis, G2F and G2M on Dawn, Dusk and Luna :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
The poor things languish unloved and unused in my runtime except for stealing their poses ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep. I steal some V4/M4 poses, but they have sat unused since Dawn appeared on the scene. I really should just delete them from my runtime.

CNorth

Enthusiast
Another daft question... I use V4 and have found a character for Dawn by Fabiana but before spending money... Is it possible to use the morph and the skin on V4?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No...they are totally different models. For morphs to work the models need to have the same base mesh.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
no for the same reason, the base mesh/UVs need to be the same (well you can if you purchase a texture converter but they don't always work and they are not cheap)

CNorth

Enthusiast
no for the same reason, the base mesh/UVs need to be the same (well you can if you purchase a texture converter but they don't always work and they are not cheap)
Thank you :) I guess she will go off my wish list then. Too bad, she was extremely beautiful