• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Previews

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I had hoped to get this into Renderosity's Open Themed animation contest, but it just wasn't in the cards. Still I would hate for all the work I did last month cleaning up the clips and adding some missing ones, plus the audio mixdown, to go for nothing - so without further ado here is the trailer for my project The Adventures of Jammie and Tommie (working Tittle)-

Concept - this started as a short intended Halloween animation back in 2011, and I kept expanding the idea to where I was hoping to make a short animated cartoon series for Kids. I wanted it to be an adventure mystery series with some heavy supernatural themes, and while it was loosely inspired by me watching Scooby Doo as a child, I wanted to focus less on high jinks and gags and more on a group of friends solving mysteries by outwitting, and out thinking the threats while coming to grips with growing up and learning to handle fear and develop courage, ingenuity, and knowledge. Currently the project is rather stalled and has been for some time, mainly do to lack of voice talent. The audio mix is rather poor and needs a lot of work, but I added it anyway as I did not want the video to be silent. The first clips were laid down in 2011 in Poser 7 Pro, and some render errors are evident and need fixing. I am still adding more footage to this, so this is just a teaser, and there are obvious places where clips are missing I feel.