• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser 11 Pro Export Morphs

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hi,
I successfully got poser to export my morph but it does not export it with the dial settings at 1, instead they are at 0 and have to be adjusted.
How do you edit the pz2 to load at 1 so the morph is active?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I save it as full body "create full body morph" and it did not export with the dial setting at 1 so I did a new one with "spawn full body morph' but it still does not export with settings at 1.
Just trying to avoid creating the actual morph pose the old way...sigh.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That is wht it is supposed to do in Poser 11 morph injection export but it changes the value to 0.

I decided to use NTW PMD Express to do it. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I personally prefer not to set values in morph injections. One of the main reasons is that once we do that in the injection, Poser will set the default value to that number, meaning that if we reset the figure or that morph in particular, it will not go to zero. In other words, resetting the figure will make it go to your shape instead of the default one. This makes it difficult to work with the figure in my experience, so I don't do that in my morphs. I did that with "Toon Hikari", and then regretted soon after.

But if you really want to go that way, you can do it manually by editing the injection file. Search for your morph name until you find something like below, and then replace "initValue 0" with "initValue 1". Example below:

targetGeom YourMorphNameHere
{
name YourMorphNameHere
initValue 0 <<-- Set this to "1" if you want the morph to start already applied. The side-effect is that it will become the new default value.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I did that and the morph nearly exploded...lol.
But with NTW's PMD Express, I get it to work.
And I always add a REM morph so it goes back to zero.
The only reason I tried Poser 11 export morph was because I had a senior moment and forgot about the other...lol.
It really bothers me when I forget stuff like that.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
If it seems like it has exploded, it probably means it was applied in double. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yep, sounds like something I would do messing with it...lol.
Can't do more today due to storms moving in, severe warnings out.
But I have it working right now and just need to finish the texture settings for Poser.
DS is still waiting on the sidelines. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have some projects waiting for the DS version as well, and I have been lacking the motivation to do them. >___<