• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Need help conforming clothes

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So I got Marvelous Designer and made a dress for Dawn. I put it in Auto Group Editor and created the groups for it. Pulled it into Poser and the groups are there plus and extra that I can't find. Do I need to do anything else to make it conform?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Try the Setup Room, though I'm not certain the instructions will help you much......

Load the clothing.
Once in the Setup Room, click on Dawn from the library
Poser will ask you if you want to transfer the rigging. Respond yes.
Go back to the Pose Room and test your clothing after loading Dawn and conforming it.
Don't forget to save the CR2

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Rats it didn't ask me. I have the cr2 set up, I used quick conform. I can see the bones in the set up room but it's still not conforming :/

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Rats it didn't ask me. I have the cr2 set up, I used quick conform. I can see the bones in the set up room but it's still not conforming :/

Can you send me the object and let me do a quick rig for you? Glitterati3D @ gmail.com or dropbox.

And, yeah, Quick Conform does spherical rigging, not weight map rigging, so that's not gonna work for Dawn.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you but it's really not ready. It was just a quick dress to see if I could get it through the whole process. Sucks that quick conform won't work for Dawn.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thank you but it's really not ready. It was just a quick dress to see if I could get it through the whole process. Sucks that quick conform won't work for Dawn.

Well if you have it grouped already, it won't take me 10 minutes to do a quick rig. I won't share it with anyone but you. :)