• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Moving to Renderosity-separate DS & Poser products or one with both included

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh GOODIE. All my stuff is now in my pending area. I guess I'll be busy looking things over to make sure they are ready enough for the 'Rosity store! I hear that Ken isn't happy with some of the cropping and icons so he's redoing allot of them.

Hey Alisa, what would you say about my converting my Tommy and Tina over to Poser, which it's done but should I bundle them with the DAZ Studio version I sold here or just keep them as a new separate product?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Dunno..up to you, Wolffie. Personally, as one who uses both, I am not likely to pay for both versions and appreciate when both versions are included together. And anyone who already got the DS version here would appreciate an update with a Poser version if they use both.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm the same as Alisa but I know some people don't like to "buy" both at once because the think they should only be getting there platform because they think it should be cheaper then (even when it would be the same price regardless).

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I decided to do separate packs. The Poser pack is similar but different from the DAZ Studio pack. SO if you have the DS pack nothing will have changed but if you always wanted these two in Poser you'll be a very happy camper! There are allot of additional bits that are not included in the DS pack like Kabuki mask options (3 for Tommy and 3 for Tina). Lots more nail and lip options. Pack is set up for both Firefly and Superfly and I worked hard to get them to look as similar as possible between the two engines.

Klaus Sauer

Admirable
It's interesting to see, how Rendo supports HiveWire3D artists now ... they have add this tag to a lot of products from a former HiveWire artist.

hwrendo.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The HiveWire3D Department (category) is to help customers find HiveWire products. It also lets customers know the product was previously available at HiveWire.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That certainly makes a lot of sense, especially for those who only came to HW to shop.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I got a very nice compliment from Boni, one of the gals that testing for me. She wasn't much of a fan of the Hivewire figures but with my morphs she's falling fast! LOL I think allot of folks like the idea of having a really attractive character out of the box but then when you morph them allot of the times you can still "see" the original shape and that can be a turn off for many. So with Tina and Tommy I took them completely away from the default shapes and well... new fan is loving these two figures now!