• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

looking for a goat

Ladydrakana

Motivated
I am looking for a goat figure. Does anyone know where one can be found. Prefer Nubian but would like a verity of goats if possible.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Ladydrakana, welcome to the HiveWire forums. :)

As far a goat figure, I know it's on the to-do list here at HW, but unfortunately I can't think of one that's already available in any of the other 3D stores. It's possible that someone else here on the forum, who knows of one, will stop in and let you know where to find it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, I totally forgot about Lyne's goats and sheep. Thanks for adding the link Lorraine. ;)

Ladydrakana

Motivated
Thank you everyone. I do have Lyne's goat and may be able to use it. Did not know about the others. And I do have the Daz sheep.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
All thanks Lorraine for helping out… My goats are pretty old... actually they are morphs and maps for Debra's really early goat models when she sold them out my store. (Keep in mind we bought the complete rights to her early models-in fact she was the one that suggested doing so since so many of our products were based off of her early models)

Ladydrakana

Motivated
I ended up re-downloading Lyne's goat-n-sheep. Looks like she updated them since I last downloaded them. I only had three textures and no babies. And purchased the goat pack for the Daz sheep. Trying to do a picture with Harry the Shetland and goats in Poser 11. Might try in Daz Studio later.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh you'll definitely have to post the final render in the It's About the Art > Share Your HiveWire Horse Renders Here thread. :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Philosophers Egg goat pak for DAZ Sheep as mentioned above is really nice. Picked it several years ago when i was looking for a goat and he made it about then. I also picked up the goat morphs for the mil4 figures including K4 and they are fun to work with.
I think all of Lynne's stuff is real nice. It might need some remapping/retexturing for better results with the modern apps technology but they serve nicely. I am still using her Bovine and Pig sets. :)