• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Little Update

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I really should come here and chat with all you guys more often.
Soooo, what's up with the "weird Dutchie" these days. Well, hold on to your dentures.
I have a job! Yessss, a real, 40 hours a week, 9to5...well, 8:30 to 16:00 job at ASML. It's for a year for now. With prospect on another year and maybe a steady contract in the future. Depending on how this 57-year old lady does.
How about those bananas?!

Thing is, I wasn't really looking for a job untill last year, 6 days before christmas, (timing is everything) my wife came home saying her boss offered her a settlement because her job was becoming obsolete and she had to go. She was not having it and since my brother in law has a lawyer in his circle of friends, who specializes in this matter, my wife decided to fight for her job.
While she was doing that I decided to look for jobs because,...well, you never know with laywers and applied for a job at ASML.
Long story short, my wife won the fight and I didn't hear from ASML. I thought I didn't get it and I wasn't really surprised being 57 allready. My wife still had her job and all's well that ends well.
Two months later the phone rang. ASML,....with sincere apologies and if I was still interested. My mind went from bobbing along into overdrive within a second. Calculating wages, adding and subtracting and what we could do with that extra salary. Renovating our caravan remember.
Within a second I said "Yesss, of course I'm still interested" and so here I am. Grey, menopausal and with a job LOL

Re-installing and poser will have to take a backseat and I can only work in my spare hours on my hobby now.
Wich is a good thing because it really gives me time to reflect what I would like to do, you know, Poser&Daz-wise and I do have some plans I'm working out at the moment.
Anyhew, I can tell you it pays well, it's the most inclusive workplace I have ever encountered and it's relaxed.
For now it's thumbs up!

Hugs,