• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Kinda Way Off Topic

eclark1894

Visionary
I did a book using Poser and Kids 4 figures a couple of years back. I think maybe even a couple of you might have read it. In short, it was about two little kids who wake up one day, walk out of their house and up the street to play in a neighborhood playground on some equipment. It's summer time, and they're about six or eight years old. Their mother doesn't accompany them, but she does join them a little later for a small lunch she brings to them, but then she leaves, and they play a little more. At the end of the day, they walk home, say their prayers and go to bed. Some of you weren't too happy with some elements. You thought the kids saying their prayers would turn a few people off, and you didn't think that it was safe for the kids to play unsupervised like I was showing. I can kind of understand that, and I admit that I was more or less just reliving my own childhood. I could, and practically did, walk to the other side of town, by myself, unmolested. Those were different days then, early to mid 60s. Really, it was dangerous then, and nowadays, I don't think my mother would let me walk across the street by myself. Anyway, I'm thinking of redoing the story with somemore "sensitivity" in the storytelling addressing some of these concerns, and I'd like to hear what you think. If you would rather read the book as I wrote it, I could hopefully retrieve it from my mac and put up a free version online somewhere.