• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Jan ~ from NSW

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I'm friends with Jan of FB and have just come across the news posted today that she has passed away. :(

Jan is a member here at the Hive and has been for a long time. She loved parrots and all birds from Ken.

Sad news to hear.

1630054786999.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
Another loss? So sad! If it's the same person, I've had conversations with her now and then some years ago. I think she was very active at the DAZ forums years back.

Dana

Hornet3d

Wise
It is always said to hear of a loss of anyone that was part of the Hive. My condolences to her friends & family! Lets hope she is in a better place until they are all reunited.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Goodness another loss. I remember Jan from when she visited the HW forums.

Condolences to her family and friends.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, my, that's so sad to hear :(. My heart is with her friends and family.