• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Is there ever a big horse family products sale?

I'm currently broke :cry: but there are a lot of products for the Hivewire Horse I wish I could purchase. Is there an annual sale for the Hivewire Horse family of products kind of like the annual sale that Ken has for his Songbird products? Just wondering if there's something I could save up my pennies for. I'm good at saving up for big sales. :D Thank you.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Our horse products are on sale several times a year. We recently had a Run for the Roses promotion in the Spring and CWRW has her annual Cloud Foundation Sale coming up soon.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Great to hear! We love having you here!

Our newsletters are on Tuesday and Friday. I try to post the newsletter here in the forum as well however, I am behind on those.